fredag 10. mai 2013

IF; Future









If I could
 live for 40 more years,
I want to enjoy a day at a time,
I would be more curious,
and less severe,
I will take a few more chances,
I want to explore more,
I would climb more mountains and see what is beyond;
and I will swim in the ocean and feel the waves beat against my body.
I want to grow and eat more cherry tomatoes ... and wild strawberries
I would perhaps have more actual troubles,
but I will be better equipped to face them.
I want more moments,
sense, wonder, linger and listen.
I will travel with even less storage,
I want to feel the wind rushing through my hair, 
go barefoot and have my hands dirty.
I also want to dance more!
I want to paint more!
But I would not ride more merry-go-rounds.
I would pick more violets.
And I want to start now!


Inspired by Don Herold, see previous post.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.