mandag 9. juni 2014

Nature Notes



Click the photos


My husband and I went out by our little boat fishing yesterday at noon. We had eight mackerels (one of them had his freedom back) - and one big garfish. We cooked the mackerels for dinner... the first fish this season tastes wonderful. The map shows the section of the site we had the tour around the Oslofjord west of Fredrikstad in the south of Norway were we live. Red color marks our house!

We have had nice weather, Spring turning into Summer.... Kite sailing is an upcoming sport by young guys here!
All photos were taken by my iPhone4, did not bring with me my Olympic camera like I always do!




3 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome to Nature Notes! Hope to see you often. Great scenes and glad you caught enough fish to fry. Your first fish made me look twice!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hvilket navn har fisken på norsk? Min mann ble veldig misunnelig, spesielt fordi dere fikk makrell. Her i Åsgårdstrand er det helt dødt!

    SvarSlett
  3. Translation
    Velkommen til Nature Notes! Jeg er glad for å ha fantastisk fisketur innlegget som en introduksjon til andre natur bloggere. Den første fisken ser veldig rart ut, men vannet er så pen og blå og (google translate)..... Michelle

    Welcome to Nature Notes! I am happy to have your wonderful fishing trip post as an introduction to other nature bloggers. The first fish looks very strange, but the water is so pretty.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.