onsdag 11. mai 2011

IF; Beginners

.
This week's topic is "Beginner" suggested by Wendi Chen (http://wendichen.blogspot.com/).

"A man ceases to be a beginner in any given science and becomes a master in that science when he has learned that he is going to be a beginner all his life." ~ Robin G. Collingwood

Work in progress.... ;:OD)
Step 1




Who, the girl or the boy, becomes famous for their skill?
Step 2


Young chief cookers


Geir Skeie voted world's best chef in 2009, they´re always men!



Step 3


Young knitters



World famous knitter in the eighties was a man, Kaffe Fassett, and during Christmas 2010 two Norwegian men had their success with knitted Christmastree balls!






Why is it so! What do men have that we don't have? They 'take the inner bend', and we even don't want to participate the race! Men makes art out of what we for ages have made for household! We are not only different biologically, but mentally too! Do we know want fighting spirit is?




PS I had hoped both would be famous, Linda, but reality has another answer. I tell you soon....
DS

4 kommentarer:

  1. Can't they both become famous? It'll be interesting to see what you do with them. Nice start :) I just love going through your flower photos. I've been thinking I want a cherry tree, and if I get one, I won't cut back the branches. Thanks for teaching me something new!

    SvarSlett
  2. Maybe men can be famous at "women's jobs" because they weren't forced to do them in the first place? I think I'd be happy to have that guy cook me dinner :) Fun to see WIP.

    SvarSlett
  3. Så sant, så sant. Vanskeleg det der. Kanskje menna får meir oppmerksomhet, ikkje fordi dei er så flinke, men fordi dei er så skjeldne. Innan desse rekker meiner eg. (Men no syns eg faktisk at Kaffe Fassett er fantastisk flink og då altså) Men generelt er menn flinkare til å selja seg. "Sjå her! Sjå kva eg kan! Sjå kor stilig og flott eg kan laga!!"

    SvarSlett
  4. An interesting series of images.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.