mandag 20. august 2012

Mandarin orange Monday


My orange books in the bookshelf.
For the moment I read Øya under havet, original title La isla bajo el mar, by Isabell Allende. I started on the novel for more than a year ago. I had to have a long break, because I had problems reading the sad story while my father passed away last summer.
Now I have picked it up again and enjoy the vivid prose written by a skilled writer who I value highly.





Another story I am fascinated by is The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco. I think books with an orange back are in the minority but never the less most valuable!




4 kommentarer:

  1. Øya under havet er en god bok, men forståelig at du hadde en pause under de triste omstendighetene.

    God lesing videre :)

    SvarSlett
  2. That's a lot of reading time!

    Hopping by from Mandarin Orange Monday.

    Here is my Orange entry, your comment will be greatly appreciated.

    SvarSlett
  3. I like the photo of your orange books! Happy MOM

    SvarSlett
  4. Simple subjects often make such beautiful photos. Beautiful tones of orange here too. I have read one book by Isabell Alende- Daughter of Fortune - which i liked very much. Also sad.

    Thanks for sharing your work on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.